Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011

well, still haven't got the hang of this blog thing. Don't know whether I'm "momfromireland" or auburnvillas.blogspot.com. Think it's the latter. Too much computer stuff going on in my life. Have been practicing uploading photo's , making albums, uploading to Fb and it goes great but by the time I do it again, I've forgotten. Too tired now to say anything of consequence, except this year I'm following two new blogs which I'm looking forward to. Hope to post lots of pics. Enjoyed our White Christmas in Ireland and can only assume, economically, things couldn't get any worse in Ireland and the world over in 2011. So on that note, I'll wish you all a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! It is fun to learn the blogging stuff! You are doing so well on facebook, you'll be a regular blogger in no time.

    ReplyDelete