Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back home from Brittas Bay

Well, I'm back in Dublin from Brittas Bay after a lovely summer. Back to the real world now. Unpacking and getting back into city life again. The long hazy days by the beach are over for this year. I just had a call from my friend in Canada, called Sharon also. Great to chat with someone so far away. She's in Calgary and we have great old chats. That's all for now. I'll make this more interesting when I get used to it. BTW I also have great chats with my friends daughter, she lives between Ireland and the states (the daughter that is) and we talk about.......STUFF

1 comment:

  1. You'll get the hang of it! You need to learn how to put in photos. Quite easy, really. If you got them on facebook, you can put them in your blog.

    ReplyDelete